Friday, June 29, 2007

PHP tips

I thought the timing of this article was quite timely in that we are discussing PHP in class today.
It seems straight forward enough and most helpful for anyone doing this sort of work either for a career or as a side job. Unitl I become somewhat comfortable with html and Java, I will store these tips for a later date.

Every database driven Web site uses alternating row colors when displaying a list of records, a concept used all over the Internet. You've seen it used, you like it, and now you want to do it yourself. But you're not sure how to accomplish it. Well you've come to the right place. I'm going to discuss the basic idea behind achieving this and give some concrete examples demonstrating different ways to implement it.

http://www.webreference.com/programming/php_color/

2 comments:

Roy's Blog said...

Mike, GREAT article. I like the way it was presented. Simple short explainations with examples. Even I can comprehend this. Doubt I'll get time to try and include in the resume project, but in my future life of creating web sites, I may give it a try. Thanks again, good artice. Roy

Chipperkee said...

Thanks for describing PHP using the "KISS" approach

Powered By Blogger